- Before use, the device must be checked inside and if any defect is detected the device must be replaced.
- Remove the cap from the MDI (Metered Dose Inhaler), shake well and insert it at the backpiece of the chamber.
- Apply the mask over the face and make sure that it will be sealed during inhalation.
- Press the MDI and make sure that the patient is inhaling slowly.If you hear the flow signal whistle sound then the inhalation must slow down.During normal inhalation, the inhalation indicator must move toward the patient
- The mask must be applied over the patient's face for 5-6 breaths after providing one puff.
* * The spacer should be replaced after one year use.